Manual therapy is a hands-on, research-based, clinical approach used to diagnose and treat patients in our clinic.
It can include many techniques, from taking limbs and joints through their range of motion to treatments like massage, stretching, joint mobilization, soft tissue techniques, myofascial release and trigger point release.
John is adept at reading your body and tailoring a treatment plan to your unique needs. A combination of muscle, nerve, joint and connective tissue techniques are all used to help your body regain functionality and achieve maximum health.
Manual therapy can help:
- Decrease or manage pain
- Reduce inflammation or swelling
- Restore blood flow to tissues
- Address any restriction to movement
- Increase range of motion
- Improve extensibility and stability
- Enhance wellbeing through correct alignment
- Promote relaxation and recovery
Contact us on 5144 6611 to book an appointment today.